Friday, April 27, 2007

Real Estate Agent

For the Interview I decided to choose my father to ask some questions on his job, because I would like to do this job later. He is a real estate agent. In this Interview I learned much information about his job.
First of all the most important responsibility is to respect the seller and the buyer and have every time a neutral position if you respect the rights of bought parties implicated in the transaction. Another point is the salary, for a real estate it is tough to do money because the salary depends only of the retribution witch was given in the inscription contract of the seller. I have learned many good advantages to do this job: it is the chance to work with an Agenda and he has more free time for activity our other occupation. And if you are a good seller then the salary is good because the more you sell the more you are paid there are no limits. That is perfect for me because I have a big ambition.
The most important information for me in this interview was the school formation. If I would like to become a real estate agent the course his given in a CEGEP for one semester. This course include: financial mathematic, real estate law, A.C.A.I.Q. rules and formula, sell psychology and sell technique.
The new information that I have learn on this job: was that the most active time for a real estate is was concentrated between February and June and you must work at least sixties hours a week during this time of the year to make a good salary at the end of the year.
If I would like become a very good real estate agent, the principal quality I most have, is honesty, with this quality I will be able to serve any customer in is interest. In doing so the customer will refer me to all is friend and in this way realize my ambition.

No comments: